4 months ago
There are now less than two weeks left to enter your submission to the Sentiment & Opinion Mining Natural Language API Hackathon. Submissions are due by 5 PM ET on June 22, 2021.
Your video is a major component of your submission. Here are some helpful tips for you to plan, create, and publish a winning video.
Get organized. Write out a script of what you need to say and demonstrate in your video and rehearse it before recording to be sure it is under 3 minutes. A good script should include:
- Your elevator pitch of why you built your project.
- A demo of your project in action.
- An explanation of which expert.ai tools you used.
Start Recording. The great thing about pre-recorded demo videos is that it doesn’t have to be perfect in one shot. Here are some suggestions for recording:
- Use an emulator or create a screencast with audio narration.
- There are many programs that might help you record a presentation such as recording a Zoom meeting presentation.
- Before you are done with your video get a friend or family member to watch it and give you feedback.
Upload. Don't wait until the last minute to upload your video to the correct platform. Uploading could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.
- Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook Video.
- Make sure your video is public and playback is allowed so it can be played on other sites.
- Add the link to your video to your project submission.
We can’t wait to see your project and how you showcase it in your video.
Lights, Camera, Action!